GOVERNMENT OF AKWA IBOM STATE OF NIGERIA
Your Ref: (ALL CORRESPONDENCES TO BE TO EXECUTIIVE CHAIRMAN)
State Universal Basic Education Board
Idongesit Nkanga Secretatriat Complex
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
ENLISTMENT INTO THE 2017 FEDERAL TEACHERS’ SCHEME
The Federal Government of Nigeria has approved the recruitment of One Hundred and Thirty-Five (135) Indigenes of the Akwa Ibom State into the 2017 Federal Teachers Scheme. Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified indigenes of the State for enlistment into the 2017 Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS).
(2) Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications:
(i) Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), obtained not earlier than 2013 from institutions acredited by the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE).
(ii) Not above Forty (40) years of age.
(iii) Specialise in any of the following Basic Education subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Science, Vocational Education, Nigerian and Foreign Languages, Special Education and Early Childhood Care and Development Education.
(iv) Not currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organisation, public or private.
(3) Interested applicants should be prepared to work in schools located in remote, rural and sometimes difficult-to-reach areas.
(4) Prospective Candidates should access and complete Online, Application Forms from the Board’s Website not later than 28th November, 2017.
(5) Date for the Screening Test will be communicated to you in due course.
(6) Note: Candidate with Statement of Result Need not apply.
Elder Ezekiel Umoh
for: EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN