Home / Viewpoint

Category Archives: Viewpoint

Feed Subscription

Udom: Keeping the Peace & Wiping Out Traces of Terror

Udom: Keeping the Peace & Wiping Out Traces of Terror

Read More »

You can’t revoke the construction of New Government House and the ecumenical center – Monica blasts Ogbuoji

You can’t revoke the construction of New Government House and the ecumenical center – Monica blasts Ogbuoji

Read More »

Ndiya Etok Celebrates Annual Cultural Day

Ndiya Etok Celebrates Annual Cultural Day

… As traditional leaders charge youths to be coordinated By Itoro Emefik The long anticipated Ndiya Etok Annual Cultural Day Celebration took a center stage in 2019 with lots of cultural displays and adorable admiration at Ndiya Etok village square ...

Read More »

Udom Emmanuel: A 21st century Leader

Udom Emmanuel: A 21st century Leader

By Itoro Emefik When the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom state, Mr. Udom Gabriel Emmanuel took over the affairs of government in the state in 2015, following the general elections conducted by INEC (Independent National Electoral commission), he noted without ...

Read More »

Governance and Institutional Reforms: Nsima Ekere Setting the Agenda By Hon Eseme Eyiboh.

Governance and Institutional Reforms: Nsima Ekere Setting the Agenda By Hon Eseme Eyiboh.

The Nigerian democratic space is bereft of ideological content and identifiable programme of activities to engage statutory governance requirements after electoral victory. The poverty of the philosophy of governance has remained the bane of the current Akwa Ibom state government ...

Read More »

Poverty Alleviation: AKSG Partners FDI, Adopts MSMEs Scheme

Poverty Alleviation: AKSG Partners FDI, Adopts MSMEs Scheme

By Samuel Okon A recent survey carried out in the developing countries revealed that 88 per cent of the people are extremely poor and do not have enough food, while the remaining 12 per cent fall under the affluent stratum. ...

Read More »

Pastor Saviour Ekpe: A Man of Destiny

Pastor Saviour Ekpe: A Man of Destiny

By Andrew Obot From the creation of man, time is the ageless asset given by nature. It was on this note that John Burroughs, a philosopher posited thus, “I crave and seek a natural explanation of all phenomena upon this ...

Read More »

The Ogoni Struggle is about Human Rights and Freedom

The Ogoni Struggle is about Human Rights and Freedom

Ogoni, the people and the land represent an oppressed nationality, a people persecuted by their own government for seeking respect for their human and environmental rights especially over their natural endowments, a people whose government have authorized its armed forces ...

Read More »

EXPOSED! How Government Agent Plots to Scuttle Udom’s Second Term

EXPOSED! How Government Agent Plots to Scuttle Udom’s Second Term

… Unlawfully dabbles into customary matters By Saviour Ekpe A senior government official in the Akwa Ibom state Ministry of Justice, Barr. (Mrs.) Ima B. Esin, the Administrator General/Public Trustee, Akwa Ibom State has been accused of double-jumping and dabbling ...

Read More »

Why Akwa Ibom State Deserves The Best

Why Akwa Ibom State Deserves The Best

By Hon Eseme Eyiboh AKWA IBOM STATE is unarguably a land of limitless possibilities. The state is blessed by nature. Beneath the ground, she holds one of the largest deposits of hydro carbon in Africa; above the ground, she holds ...

Read More »
Scroll To Top